Monday, June 2, 2014

It's a Busy Busy June....

Without me realizing it the month of June has managed to fill up with all sorts of special events for various friends and family members. I've got birthdays, weddings, and family holidays all coming up. Beyond that, work is picking up this month as we launch this year's New Student Orientation program to welcome the incoming freshman for the Fall 2014 semester.

I've got family birthdays on the 10th, 15th, 25th, and 29th. My sister's anniversary is this month. Father's day is this month. Finally, a pair of good friends, and old friends for me, are getting married.

It should be fun. I'm looking forward to most of it in all honesty, but it is also going to be busy and leave me with not much in the way of weekends.

Hopefully it will work out. Still, I'm curious. How does your June look?

No comments:

Post a Comment