Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Relaunch

Hello there,

My name is Anthony and this is my blog. Technically this is my second blog. My first blog, Reality Refracted, was started in 2010 and is dedicated to Table Top RPGs, primarily in the form of GMing advice. It's been going strong since then, and I like it, and as table top RPGs are a big part of my life I intend to keep it. However, Reality Refracted is very narrow in it's focus and so I wanted some place else to talk.

About what? Well, about other things that interest me. Music, movies, games, things I am doing research on, life, etc. I want a place to share flash fiction challenges when I do the ones that Chuck Wendig posts on Terribleminds every Friday. Effectively, I want a place to engage with people about things that are not table top RPGs.

So why the relaunch? Two reasons. My recent posts had been more about writing and had mostly been done at times when I was feeling slowed or bogged down and thus didn't reflect what was going on as accurately as I would hope to. Secondly, I want the fresh start to try and make this blog something more than what it had become and a clean break seemed the best way to do that.

Going forward you can expect posts about popular culture and some posts about research I am doing. Hopefully it will be engaging enough for folks to stick around. If not, then thank you for whatever time we've had together.

~Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment